1. Reached Batam safely.
2. Lunch was nice (Golden prawn 933).
3. Children’s programme on all 3 days was fun.
4. Made new friends.
5. Hotel meals were good.
6. Could watch the movie ‘Madagascar 3’.
7. Did not get seasick or motion sickness.
8. Everything we brought with us were safe.
9. Had a good rest for both nights.
10. Came back to Singapore safely and without delay.
11. Grandpa would go with us.
12. Grandpa and Li-Ann recovered quickly.
Check out mom’s post Press On!
Read Rebecca’s sharing My First Ever Combined Church Camp