12 October 2007
Many times I sing or hum this song, giving thanks for His Heaven in my heart.
- Having a head of black and curly hair – the latter was rather unexpected; I’m still getting used to it.
- Having friends tell me that I look good with this ‘new’ hairdo. They say short hair is ‘in’.
- Having friends ask about me when they have not received updates from me. Thank you.
- When a girlfriend, who has been experiencing great discomfort while expecting #4, sms me to find out how I’m doing and say she would pray for me.
- Having friends who are wonderful cooks and are helping us with our meals.
- Having received a devotion material from a friend that is simple yet encouraging.
- When this officer at the immigration gave good advice and directions as to what I should do when I needed to update the children’s photos. I saved both time and money.
- When the nurses shared their discouragement when they could not get my vein at the first try during chemotherapy.
- Having my doctors tell me that I look good and well.
- When I know my chemotherapy would end in December 2007 before Christmas. YEA!!
- Having good neighbours who’ll even help look after our plants or receive deliveries on my behalf.
- Hubby has a good and stable job.
- Going on a date with hubby to celebrate our anniversary.
- Preparing simple meals with the children.
- Going out with the children and having fun with them.
- Being able to stay home with the children.
- Recording Li-Ann’s achievements and celebrating them.
- Seeing how Li-Ann has improved in her speech, fine motor skills and cognitive abilities.
- Hearing Li-Ann sing the three fold ‘Amen’. She sings it happily when we cheer her on.
- Knowing that God will provide the right people to help Li-Ann at the right time.
- Having Rebecca call out for me when her tummy was painful; I’m thankful I was needed.
- Receiving good reports that John is doing well in his tutorial classes.
- Having John and Rebecca tell me they enjoy their swimming classes.
- Knowing that my parents and in-laws are healthy and well.
- Knowing that my parents would help me with the children and chores whenever possible.
- Knowing that my brothers and sisters-in-law remember us and would help in our times of need.
- Receiving phone calls from my in-laws asking if I’m doing alright.
- Giving and receiving hugs from friends and family.
- Knowing that friends and family members are praying for me.
- God giving me people whom I can encourage.
- Knowing that with each valley comes a hill. God will give me His grace wherever I am.
- Knowing that God is ALWAYS there for me and He loves me A LOT.
I pray you will experience Heaven in your hearts too.