17 October 2007
God certainly is good. He knows WHEN I need to draw close to Him. On Monday morning, my mom had a blackout while driving. She was caught unaware and kept on driving. Thankfully there were no cars in front of her. She had a similar experience before her heart surgery. We went to see her doctor and he said my mom may need a pace maker. Meanwhile, my mom will not drive. As this is another surgery that involves the heart, I felt my mom should go for a second opinion. As I prayed and seek the Lord, He directed me my path.
It’s definitely a load off my mind. I’m really thankful to see the Lord’s hand in everything. Please pray that
- the doctor will be kind, friendly and patient
- the doctor is a good listener and is clear with his explanations
- God will gives us wisdom to make the right decisions
- my mom will be comfortable with the doctor
- my mom will seek Jesus, trust in Him and accept Him as Lord and Saviour
- God will protect my mom as she goes about her daily chores and as she helps me babysit the children when I go for my chemotherapy on Thursday, 18 Oct
- God will provide for the expenses for the treatment/surgery
- God will show me and constantly remind me what to let go when I handle the children all by myself
Thank you for praying for my mom. I will update you next week.